Music Monday: Praise Before My Breakthrough

On bad days, long days, boring days, or days that are just hard to get through, music helps. At my house, we listen to a lot of kids' songs, but when my soul tank is empty, I need some worship music to point me back to the goodness of God and help me get perspective.

I love to learn new songs-- I just learned "Praise Before My Breakthrough" to sing at a worship night at church. The song's message is that we can still praise, love and trust God while we are waiting for something we hope for. I'm not in the season of this song right now, but I know moms who are, so wanted to share it for the first Music Monday. 

"Praise Before My Breakthrough"


My favorite lyrics from "Praise Before My Breakthrough:" 

"I will sing because I trust you
I will bring my heart 
I will lift my song"

"When I'm stepping on the sea
I know you take my hand
and walk with me, walk with me" 

What songs are bringing you hope these days? 

Comments