Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins

The BEST Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins 

Posted by Sarah M. White 

This year, being dairy-free has been a challenge. I just want to drown my sorrows in cheese, but I can't. The next best thing is Nestle's new dairy-free chocolate chips. They are perfect in this muffin recipe. 

These muffins will warm you body and soul... can you say that about a muffin? 

It's time for everything pumpkin. Last year was the first year that I really wanted to have pumpkin foods during the fall. I haven't normally been that into it. However, pumpkin or not, this is the best muffin recipe I have ever, ever made, and I've made a lot of muffins. They are definitely worth trying. And if you don't like them, you can give them to a friend or neighbor who is obsessed with pumpkin. 

It's a large mix, and we ended up with 30 muffins instead of 24, but who's complaining about that? 

Here's the link to the recipe

Comments