Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins

Cranberry Orange Chocolate Chip Muffins

Posted by Sarah M. White 

Did anyone else get a Costco-sized bag of cranberries for Thanksgiving? : ) I used about half of the bag to make the raspberry cranberry sauce that we have every year, and then... what to do with the rest? 

My mom found an egg-free, dairy-free muffin recipe that we had all the ingredients for, and CG and I started baking. Taking some tips from Sarah Sterk's post about letting kids help, I let CG help me put the chopped cranberries into another bowl and also put the muffin papers in the tin. 

To make this recipe even more delicious, we added a bunch of mini chocolate chips (Enjoy Life). 

Everyone in the family loved these, and we'll definitely be making them again. 

Here's the link to the recipe from Milk Allergy Mom


Comments