February Meal Plan

Here's my February Meal Plan!!! Week three is pretty much the same as last month, because, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Making a month-long plan has been SO helpful. This month, I subbed out a few things I didn't like from January, added some new meals, and kept the favorites. 

New meals this month

Week 1: Feijoada-- this is a Brazilian black bean stew that's made in the Instant Pot. The whole family loves this. Not for those on low sodium diets : )

Week 2: Bulgogi beef rice bowl-- for this, we're going to brown some ground beef and douse it with a bulgogi marinade/sauce, then cook rice, soft fry some eggs, and grate some carrot and cucumber to put on top. It's like bibimbap, but not as many toppings??? 

Week 3: Curry chicken thighs-- not sure what recipe I'm using yet... but probably baked because it's easy. 

Week 4: Miso Ramen-- I've already made this twice. Everyone loves it. It's super easy. Recipe on the blog. French toast and bacon-- because sometimes when it's cold, you just want a nice, cozy breakfast for dinner. 

Tips: 

  • I printed my calendar grid from iCal on my computer. I like to have a printed grid that I keep on the fridge. 
  • Make meals with leftovers on Mondays! I love this. I can eat those meals for lunch all week. 
  • NOTE: My plan is built around having my mom around during the week to help me cook and watch the kids. If I didn't have that, I would definitely plan more cooking for the weekend when Caleb was around and less for the week. 

Happy cooking! 


Comments