February Welcome Letter

Hello Friends and Readers! 

Welcome to February. Only four short weeks! Up in Wisconsin, I'm already counting down the weeks until winter is over (6? maybe?). We've had a lot of gorgeous snow, and, during January, we had fog and rime ice for almost an entire week and it was one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. Winter wonderland is an understatement. It's been beautiful, but it's also been cold, and it's getting challenging to keep everyone inside and happy. 

PC: Roann Mathias (MOM)

This month, I'm setting aside more time for blogging : ) I'll be posting a couple of songs, another month-long meal plan, some of my favorite baby and children's books, and possibly a winter text set. I'll also be sharing about a new language learning DVD for toddlers (great for days when it's too cold to get outside) and perhaps an interview. 

I'm looking forward to playing some songs I wrote at middle and high school chapel at my school on Wednesday. Send up a prayer for me! My friend Tina and I are talking about our songwriting process, collaboration, and playing some songs. 

My baby girl turns one at the end of this month. I've been sad for months about not getting to have a massive birthday party for her, but that's one giant boulder I can't move right now. If you have any creative birthday ideas, I'd love to hear them. At this point, the plan is to wait until it's warm enough to do something outside. And she'll still get a giant cake to eat all by herself. 

I'd love to hear what's new with you! Thanks for reading. Stay well, mamas. 

Warmly, 

Sarah 


Comments